You don't need to do a lot to your home to give it a minimalist look. In fact, the whole idea is to have as little add-ons as possible. Here are some 16 easy ways to help you give your home a makeover. Check it out below:
1. Paint your walls white and use black as an accent shade.
2. Use semi-opaque materials to allow light into windowless rooms.
3. Put up a white curtain instead of a wall to make a small space feel bigger.
4. Use sliding walls.
5. Contrast your place with black and white.
6. Use stripes or plus signs. It somehow makes a place look bigger, and cozier.
7. Keep your kitchen table super simple.
8. Display art on the wall that's not framed photographs.
9. Or anything that can resemble art.
10. Space out coffee books and replace your framed pics with them.
11. Use your clothes as a wall accent.
12. Display your shoes like this, (if you've got so few shoes..)
13. Use a wire fence or hardware cloth with binder clips to display art.
14. Hang your stuff on the wall, even if it is for your kids.