It looks like Miley has earned herself a new arch-nemesis. Meet Lil Debbie, a Northern California rapper who has a bone to pick with the controversial pop singer, for stealing Debbie's "ratchet" image.

It all began back in 2013 when Debbie's music video "Ratchets" was released online. Debbie claims that Miley saw the video and decided to use her ideas to shoot "We Won’t Stop." In the interview below with Vlad TV, Debbie described Miley, saying "that bitch ruins everything for me, fucking everything,”

Lil Debbie says she feels betrayed and blacklisted by the music industry. Here's what she told HipHopDX:
“I feel underrated,” Lil Debbie says. “I feel under-appreciated. I feel like I’ve been blacklisted within the industry. I’m just going to say this right now: Miley Cyrus has reached out to multiple White female rappers that I’ve been involved with and that I’ve reached out to and people completely ignore me. I think that goes along with identity theft. I don’t know, but it sucks, it fucking sucks. I would’ve rather been Miley Cyrus’ friend and girly-girly with her than to feel the way I feel towards her. I don’t want to feel like she fucking stole my shit from me. I don’t want to feel like that but when I see her converse with all these other female rappers, I lightweight get butt hurt about it.

“I reached out to Iggy Azalea before she blew up and the bitch acted like she was too good for me,” she continues. “That sucks. I’ve never felt discriminated until I moved to [Los Angeles] and people are like, ‘You’re from The Bay? Ugh.’ And then working with Kreayshawn and then having what happened to Kreayshawn and V-Nasty, it just piles on. I definitely feel like I’ve been blacklisted in the industry. I feel like people don’t really want to work with me or even acknowledge my presence. That’s fine because my time is gonna come. It’s all good.”
As far as we know, Miley hasn't responded to any of Debbie's claims. But what we wouldn't give to see these two duke it out with each other!