As you age, you'll find that there is only "so much time" in a day. You're struggling to find the time to complete tasks. 24 hours is never enough. So how do you solve this issue? You wake up really early, like all these successful people do:

Richard Branson, founder and chairman of the Virgin Group

early1.jpg
Branson wakes up at 5:45 in the morning, no matter where he is in the world. Which probably explains why he's got time to do things like putting a naked model on his back.

Apple CEO Tim Cook

early2.jpg
Cook is out of bed and sending emails at 4:30 in the morning. By 5am he's already at the gym. He's the first one in the office and the last one out.

Square CEO Jack Dorsey

early3.jpg
Dorsey wakes up at 5:30am to meditate. After that he hands everyone their asses by going for a six mile jog. He even kept the routine up when he was going back and forth between Square and Twitter.

Disney CEO Bob Iger

early4.jpg
Iger gets up at 4:30 in the morning. He uses that time to listen to music, exercise, look at emails, watch some TV; all at the same time.

Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley

early5.jpg
Lafley told Fortune that he wakes up between 5 and 5:30 am and makes sure he's at his desk by 6:30 or 7: around the time most of us wake up.

Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour

early6.jpg
Anna Wintour doesn't just decide what's going to be trendy. She keeps a tight routine of waking up at 5:45 to start the day with an hour of tennis.

Fiat and Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne

early7.jpg
Sergio Marchionne has a tight schedule. He's never in one place for a long time. But that doesn't stop him from getting up at 3:30 in the morning. Admittedly, that's pretty tough to do.

Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz

early8.jpg
Could it be the coffee that's keeping Schultz awake? “I get up at 4:30 every morning to walk my three dogs and work out. Around 5:45 a.m. I make coffee for myself and my wife, using an 8-cup Bodum French press,” Schultz told Bloomberg Businessweek.

AOL CEO Tim Armstrong

early9.jpg
Armstrong starts sending emails out around 5 - 5:15am. Before sending them out, he works out. He says that life is too exciting to sleep.