iggy1.jpg

There are some pretty sick people out there. Australian rapper Iggy Azalea's days of crowdsurfing are over because every time she throws herself into the audience some sick bastard will try to finger her.

She talked to NYC's Hot 97 about her new album and the subject of crowdsurfing was brought up and the rapper said she's done with it. Sexual assault isn't cool. She said:

“I know I had to stop. It’s funny, because we were talking about how on my tour I’m only doing 2000 seaters, but I still have to have barriers even if it’s like 200 people. Because people try to finger me. But I will get lurk tweets for like a week before my show like, ‘I’m about to go to the Iggy Azalea show and I’m gonna finger her and…’ I’ll see it and be like, ‘Please don’t, that’s a violation. I actually don’t like that stuff.’ Like they think I’m really slutty like, ‘Oh she’s got a song called Pussy I know what she wants. She wants these two fingers.’ Why would I want a stranger to ever finger me? I don’t want that. Buying my album for $12 doesn’t mean you get to finger me when I come to your city.

The crazy thing is girls will try to do it the most. Girls will try to do it more than guys. Girls think it’s cool like, ‘We’ve both got vaginas. It’s fine.’ It doesn’t make it okay. Now, no lie, I wear two pairs of underpants and then a pair of skin-colored tights and then my pants as a protection barrier.”

Watch the interview: