If you're a man and have never dropped your pants to the ground while you have your cats in the loo with you, you might not know this weird phenomenon exists.

And I would like to believe that I speak for most women when I say our legs are usually kept shut, and if we're wearing pants, we wouldn't dream of letting them touch the ground when we're on the loo.

The images below featuring cats and a few dogs sitting in between some men's legs are a mix of adorable and awkward. It might be the hairy legs. I don't know. Or the idea that these pets are snuggling in man-pants because the pants had been preheated by testicles. Oh gosh.

cats_in_pants.jpgcats_in_pants_1.jpgcats_in_pants_2.jpgcats_in_pants_3.jpgcats_in_pants_4.jpgcats_in_pants_5.jpgcats_in_pants_6.jpgcats_in_pants_7.jpgcats_in_pants_8.jpgcats_in_pants_9.jpgcats_in_pants_10.jpgcats_in_pants_11.jpgcats_in_pants_12.jpgcats_in_pants_13.jpgcats_in_pants_14.jpgcats_in_pants_15.jpgcats_in_pants_16.jpgcats_in_pants_17.jpgcats_in_pants_18.jpgcats_in_pants_19.jpgcats_in_pants_20.jpgcats_in_pants_21.jpgcats_in_pants_22.jpg