Nudity in film is getting more common these days, and some actresses have no qualms with that. Some others though, have a no nudity clause in their contract. Here are some major movie stars who have chosen to not get naked in their career. Check out the list below:

1. Megan Fox

hollywood_6.jpg

That's a scene from "Jennifer's Body", and is about as close as you'll get seeing Megan Fox nude on screen. As for full on nudity, she once said, “That’s the last thing I want to see–what I look like having sex,”

“It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, because I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex.”

Which is a shame. We're sure she'll apply all her acting chops to those kinds of scenes. Here's another close example:

2. Anna Kendrick

We doubt there's a lot of interest in seeing Anna Kendrick nude, but while we're on the subject, she has gone on record stating she won't be acting without her clothes on anytime soon.

“I have been lucky because I have not been pigeonholed into the teenage movie category. I am not criticizing people who do that [nude scenes] but I plan to keep doing what I am doing and hope it keeps going good.”

Here's as sexy as she's going to get:

3. Jennifer Lawrence

Everyone's favorite BFF has so far managed to avoid disrobing and sex scenes. This is the closest we'll get for now. Here's a role as Mystique in the X-Men movies.

hollywood_1.jpg

4. Emma Watson

If you're hoping to see Emma Watson do some arty nude film, you'll have to hope for that for a long time. She's since matured into a serious actress from her previous role in the Harry Potter movies. So far, she's kept all her clothes on, with the exception of the GIF below:

hollywood_33.gif

5. Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz isn't afraid to show off her sexiness, but that doesn't mean there's anything to see in the films she's in. The closest we'll ever get to that is probably her upcoming movie with Jason Segel, titled Sex Tape. Check out the trailer below:

6. Christina Hendricks

You'll have to use your imagination for this one. The sexy red-head won't be baring it all anytime soon, though she flaunts her bodacious bod on Mad Men every week. Most times, people are sexiest with their clothes on. Christina Hendricks proves that:

hollywood_4.jpg

7. Sarah Jessica Parker

I know what you're thinking. No one wants to see Sarah Jessica Parker in the nude. And the irony is that she was on a show called Sex and the City. She was the only female lead cast member with a no nudity clause in her contract.

hollywood_7.jpg

8. Julia Roberts

Julia Roberts probably won't be getting any more sexy roles in her career, so it is a good thing her no nudity clause is still in tact. She may have been on Pretty Woman, romancing Richard Gere, but that wasn't her - it was a body double.

hollywood_8.png

9. Mila Kunis

I think a no-nudity stance suits Mila Kunis's style. She's actually hotter if she doesn't do it. She used a body double in a topless scene in Friends with Benefits. Check it out below:

10. Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba doesn't want her grandmother to see her naked. Which is a very legit excuse. I would feel the same too if I were her. Like with the rest of the nine above, here's the closest we'll ever get to see her do the Full Monty on screen.