How far do you go to own and collect something you're really obsessed about? We bet it is not as bad as 29 year old Natasha Goldsworth. She's been collecting Hello Kitty for 15 years. Here's her story.

1. This is what 15 years of a Hello Kitty obsession looks like.

hellokitty1.jpg

2. Her obsession with the Japanese character took over her life when she was just a teenager.

hellokitty2.jpg

3. From a Hello Kitty notebook gift, it grew into toys, clothes, bags, curtains.

hellokitty3.jpg

4. “I live in my little pink lagoon with all my kitties, they cheer me up and I like having them around me,” she says.

hellokitty4.jpg
hellokitty5.jpg

5. Her collection has cost her close to $85,000 in total.

hellokitty6.jpg

6. Real-life relationships aren't that great for her. She's turned down relationships and have been dumped by guys who don't accept her obsession.

hellokitty7.jpg

7. "Boyfriends in the past have tried to make me give her up, so I got rid of them. It's part of who I am and I'm not changing for anybody.”

hellokitty8.jpg

8. Natasha does have plans to marry. Will there be a person who can stomach this?

hellokitty9.jpg

"When I get married I want to wear the same Hanita dress. My dad's already agreed to wear a pink tie and I want to have Hello Kitty on top of the wedding cake.”

hellokitty10.jpg

9. Needless to say, she doesn't have enough room for all her 10,000 collectibles.

hellokitty11.jpg
[DailyMail]

Bonus: The Hello Kitty craze is everywhere: