jason1.jpg

Actor Jason Biggs is taking heat for tweeting a joke about Malaysia Airlines shortly after flight MH17 crashed killing 298 people aboard. He made the joke on Twitter after news broke that a Boeing 777 was reportedly shot down by a missile fired from a Buk anti-aircraft system.

Anyone wanna buy my Malaysian Airlines frequent flier miles?
— Jason Biggs (@JasonBiggs) July 17, 2014

In all seriousness, tho- HOW DO YOU MISTAKENLY SHOOT DOWN A COMMERCIAL PLANE?! Ugh.

It's saddest for the victims and their families, obviously. But Malaysia Airlines is apparently a GREAT airline. Gonna be tough to recover.

People began criticizing the "Orange Is the New Black" actor for his remarks, but he defended himself by saying it was only a joke.

Hey all you "too soon" assholes- it's a fucking joke. You don't have to think it's funny, or even be on my twitter page at all.

The idea that I wouldnt have any empathy 4 the victims or their families because I make a joke is absolutely ridiculous. U know that, right?

Truly- you losers are literally trying to find shit to get angry about. Channel your issues elsewhere.

“@Bobby_Blight: @JasonBiggs I'll be sure to laugh when u suffer a family tragedy.” Please do! I hope I can laugh during my family tragedy 2!

Shut the fuck up already, Jason Biggs.