Here are some really harsh parents that take parenting to the next level. And by next level, we mean some really embarrassing life-scarring stuff. These parents here have publicly shamed their kids, all in the name of "bringing their kid up right". Here's a note: publicly shaming your kid is not good parenting at all.

1. This dad made his daughter wear this t-shirt to school for a week because she broke curfew.

shaming2.png

2. This dad really didn't want his son to skip school. So he did this:

shaming3.png

3. The dad that shot his 15 year old daughter's laptop with a gun and posted it on YouTube because she complained about doing chores.

4. This mom hacked her daughter's Facebook profile to tell the world she was no longer allowed on Facebook.

shaming5.jpg

5. This mom made her daughter hold a sign reading: "I was disrespecting my parents by twerking at my school dance."

6. This mom posted an angry rant to YouTube after her daughter was suspended from school.

7. A mom made her son walk up and down wearing a sign that read "Smoked pot, got caught!"

shaming6.jpg

8. This 10 year old was made to wear this at a water park.

shaming7.jpg

9. This 8 year old was forced to hold this sign outside their home.

shaming9.png

10. This daughter had to stand on the side of the road holding a sign: "I sneak boys in at 3am and disrespect my parents and grandparents."

shaming8.png

11. This dad made his son hold up a sign saying: "I am a bully. Honk if you hate bullies."

shaming10.png

Isn't he doing the same?

12. This boy had a chain fitted to his neck to keep him from stealing.

shaming11.jpg

13. This son had to hold up a sign that read: "My GPA is 1.222. Honk if I need an education."

shaming12.jpg

14. A mom made her son wear a sign that read: "I disrespected my teacher, I would like to apologize not only to teachers but to all adults."

shaming13.jpg

15. This dad shaved his son's head after he got bad grades and lost an iPad.

shaming14.jpg

Publicly shaming your kids won't solve the problem. It will only cause more anger and resentment in the child.

Don't be your child's biggest bully.