Emma Watson is growing up to be not only a very beautiful woman, but a very wise one, and a role model we can all follow. Here are some of the 10 amazing things she's said"

1. "I really believe that you have to earn things. I don't feel comfortable unless I have worked really hard."

emma0.gif

2. "I don't want to look like everyone else. I don't have perfect teeth. I'm not stick thin."

emma1.gif

3. "I'm excited about the ageing process. I'm more interested in women who aren't perfect. They're more compelling."

emma2.gif

4. "I felt more myself with that haircut. I felt bold, and it felt empowering because it was my choice."

emma3.gif

5. "I did not wake up like this."

emma4.gif

6. "Young women are bombarded by images of perfection which no human being can really achieve."

emma5.gif

7. "I think women are scared of feeling powerful and strong and brave sometimes. There's nothing wrong with being afraid. It's not the absence of fear it's overcoming it and sometimes you just have to blast through and have faith."

emma6.gif

8. "If I was going to be a princess, I would be a warrior princess, definitely."

emma8.gif

9. "I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn't want to change anything."

emma9.gif

10. "Fighting for women's rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop."

emma10.gif

Watch her U.N. Speech below: