What do you do when you are waiting at Starbucks? How about try your hand at doodling? Ian Hunt, a 29 year old who works on a morning TV show has some of the most creative doodles. We love it.

Batgirl:

star1.jpg
“The current Batgirl costume created by Babs Tarr and Cameron Stewart is probably the best superhero costume ever. Don’t take this cups word for it, check out the comic. Someone said it looks like she has a penis in this drawing, but that’s the strap on her belt thing, I swear.”

Statue of Liberty

star2.jpg
“I wanted to draw something NYC related. I had a hard time drawing de Blasio murdering a groundhog, so I settled on this.”

Busty demon lady

star3.jpg
“This was my first one. I was trying to draw the Misfits skull and it turned into this busty demon lady.”

Gene Simmons, is that chu?

star4.jpg
“​Before Gene Simmons owned an arena football team he was in a rock band called Kiss where he wore a sparkly codpiece.”

Wolverine

star5.jpg
“Wolverine is a hairy, short, ugly comic book character played in the movies by a hairless, tall, handsome fellow.”

Ninja Turtle

star6.jpg
“This is a Ninja Turtle. Ninja Turtles will always be cool, nobody hates Ninja Turtles, except for Michael Bay apparently.”

[via]