People break up for a lot of reasons, but most of the time, it's because someone cheated. But Tracy Kiss and her ex-fiance had a different story. She was forced to undergo three life-saving operations because her silicone breast implants were leaking. And after five days after leaving the hospital post breast reeconstruction, she broke up with her fiance.

She decided to work out and get hot once more after the surgery and break. Here's what she looks like:

ex1.jpg

And this:

ex32.jpg

The stay at home mom showed off more raunchy pics of her hot bod on Instagram:

She originally began posting images of herself to show off the fruits of her intensive workout and healthy eating regime to show what her ex was missing.

Her toned physique is surely inspiring to look at.

She's got more than 50,000 followers on Instagram now.

"I am only 27, but I was living as if I was old and past it. When you're a mother, you neglect yourself, you put everything before yourself. But I thought 'I need to be young while I'm still young'."

Tracy has set her sights on becoming UK's Jen Selter.

She was bullied relentlessly at high school for her looks. But look at her now.

Tracy has no regrets posting her pics on Instagram.

"I'm going to act my age, and I see no shame in it. Despite having two children, I'm proud of the condition I'm in now. I think 'use it or lose it' really."

"I always think, well I always wear a minimum of a bikini. What harm is it? I look at pictures people my age are posting on Facebook and Instagram, even Katie Price has had five children and she'll be in her underwear, and I think 'if everyone else is doing it, that's the way the world is".

Tracy insists that the mothers at school are very supportive of her.

"Because I'm a young parent, the majority of the parents at my kid's school are 10 or 20 years older than me."

Moms would be asking her for workout, dieting or beauty tips.

They said that if they were her age, and had a body like her's, they'd be posting pics of themselves up too.

"I felt that after having kids, I didn't want to let myself go."

Is Tracy gymspiration material? What do you think?