Everyone's got a lookalike. Even Taylor Swift. Rose Nicholas, is a 23-year-old Taylor Swift impersonator, She also makes over $11,000 a month pretending to be Taylor at events. Is she hotter than Taylor, perhaps?

This is the real Taylor:

taylorlookalike1.png

We're not sure if Rose can impersonate Taylor like this:

taylorgrammy1.gif

Or get into big events looking like Taylor.

taylorgrammy2.gif

Rose may be able to impersonate her looks..but..

taylorgrammy3.gif

But surely, it might be hard to impersonate Taylor's personality.

taylorgrammy4.gif

This is Rose:

taylorlookalike2.jpg

We're not sure how she looks a lot like Taylor, but according to her, she was only 17 when people started noticing she looks like Taylor.

‘I had long, blonde curly hair just like Taylor when her career was starting out as a country singer. My brother’s friends would all comment on how much I looked like her.

‘Then after I started university in Leeds, random people would start to approach me on nights out. Drunk students would shout at me, asking for a photo with Taylor Swift!

Then, she decided to become a Taylor Swift impersonator. Making over $11,000 a month. via Daily Mail:

By December 2013, Rose had scored a contract with Costello Entertainments as a Taylor Swift lookalike and was being hired for appearances as the star’s doppelganger.

And with at least one job a month, she has raked in nearly £10,000 since starting her career as a lookalike.

Recently she was hired for an appearance with an Ed Sheeran lookalike, who is famously best friends with Taylor.

What do you think:

taylorlookalike3.jpg

Good copy?

taylorlookalike4.jpg