Want Jennifer Lopez’s killer curves? You might be wondering how does Jennifer Lopez get and maintain that toned physique despite of her age, and a mother of 2 kids. Read on for all the hot tips and tricks!

jennifer_lopez_01_1024.jpg

Jennifer Lopez

“I usually start off with a shake in the morning. Right before lunch I start getting really hungry, so I’ll have bit of fruit or a bar, then I'll have lunch, usually something yummy. I don’t like giving up yummy food. That’s a big deal for me, but it'll be something like chicken and salad or vegetables or quinoa. Again, I learned that doing the plant-based program, that’s really good for you. Then, at night, sometimes I just eat whatever I want to be honest. It's dinnertime. I'm going to have a good meal with my kids.” - ExtraTV

“I don’t deprive myself of things. I just try to moderate it a bit, so if I want to have a little bit of rice and beans, because that’s what I grew up with, and some steak or whatever, I can do that.” - ExtraTV

giphy__2_.gif

"I eat right and exercise! I put in the work like everyone else." - PEOPLE Magazine

“She (Tracey Anderson) understands a woman’s body. She knows different muscle groups… firing off smaller muscle groups and getting them to work.” - ExtraTV

giphy.gif

"There has always been something about how I'm not your typical tall and thin type of actress. That's always been a positive message which I'm very proud of." - Daily Record

“When we idealize one thing, it’s unhealthy for everybody else. I think being curvaceous, or bigger than normal or smaller than normal, all of it’s okay so long as it’s healthy… there shouldn't be one ideal of what beautiful is and I think that why the booty movement is a big deal because for so long women with big hips or a big butt were considered fat.” - ExtraTV

giphy__3_.gif

"I try to watch what I eat. I know what's good for me and I try to stay away from the bad things. Like anybody, I indulge once in a while. I don't ban anything from my diet and I'm not one of the health freaks who believe in not eating any sugar or leaving dairy products out. There are a number of weird diets out there but I don't follow them. I eat almost everything, only in moderation." - Daily Record

“At the end of the day, you have to care about yourself. Take care of yourself, all the things you don’t want to hear. You have to eat right, get rest, not party too much, all that stuff is going to serve you well as time goes on.” - ExtraTV

giphy__1_.gif

"I work out nearly every day. It is hard work. Don't let the pictures fool you as far as people having a baby and then the next day looking amazing. It takes a lot of work. Women need to give themselves a break in that area as well."

"Eat cereal with lots of fibre. I'll have a little bit of decaffeinated coffee because I don't like to drink caffeine. I like Penta water, it's oxygen flat."

giphy__5_.gif

"High protein is good as it keeps your energy levels up and keeps me going, especially through those busy days. Chicken or turkey is good as it is high protein but has low fat. I have anything from a grilled turkey sandwich to a salad to chicken breasts for lunch."

"I'm not a big snacker but when I do have them, I will just have a piece of fruit or raw carrot and celery."

giphy__4_.gif

Tracey Anderson

“When someone’s preparing for tours and giving energy to that many people, they can’t be out of shape. Her workouts have to give her the ability to have endurance for the show. We don’t want to change her sexy body!” - Hollywood Life

“We change the workout every 10 workouts. That’s the secret. We can only stay on a movement every 10 days.” - Hollywood Life

“She needs to get her exercise in one hour each day. 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of muscular structure.” - Hollywood Life

giphy__6_.gif