Everyone was talking about Cersei's walk of shame in that scene on Game of Thrones. It also turns out that it wasn't her exactly. She was using a body double. The actress playing that role has been found, and her name is Rebecca Van Cleave.

It appears that this is also the first time she's ever shot a nude scene.

Game of Thrones is her highest profile role so far.

Entertainment Weekly says:

Actress Rebecca Van Cleave worked closely with star Lena Headey on the gripping penance walk in Sunday’s season 5 finale. While filming the Walk in Dubrovnik last October, Van Cleave performed nude while Headey wore a simple beige shift. The show’s visual effects team then merged the performances together—combining Headey’s progression of facial emotions during Cersei’s punishing hike to the Red Keep and Van Cleave’s physical movement echoing Headey’s body language in order to create the seamless illusion that Headey was completely bare for the sequence.

“It was one of the scariest, most wonderful, most gratifying experiences I could have imagined,” Van Cleave tells EW. “I never in a million years would have thought I would be in Dubrovnik surrounded by hundreds of extras and crew members throwing food at me, but it was amazing.”

And if you think this was an easy job to get, it wasn't. Because more than 1,000 actresses applied for the part. Cleave was the lucky one that got it.

Headey didn't perform the scene herself for several reasons, and one of it was because she was pregnant. Another reason was that she wanted to focus on the emotions in her performance. Cleave is a good alternative:

She said, “It’s definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever done, but also the best experience of my life,” said Van Cleave. “And I hope the next thing I do will have my head in it!”

Here's hoping we see more of her.