If you've read the news today, you might have read Taylor Swift's open letter to Apple, in regards to why she won't be including '1989' in Apple's upcoming music streaming services. The whole gist of it is: no free music for anyone, okay, thank you, bye.

For your reference, this is where you can read Taylor's post. Here are a couple of excerpts:

I’m not sure you know that Apple Music will not be paying writers, producers, or artists for those three months. I find it to be shocking, disappointing, and completely unlike this historically progressive and generous company.

This is not about me. Thankfully I am on my fifth album and can support myself, my band, crew, and entire management team by playing live shows.

This is about the new artist or band that has just released their first single and will not be paid for its success.

Three months is a long time to go unpaid, and it is unfair to ask anyone to work for nothing. I say this with love, reverence, and admiration for everything else Apple has done.

But I say to Apple with all due respect, it’s not too late to change this policy and change the minds of those in the music industry who will be deeply and gravely affected by this.

Not wanting to risk an exodus of artists before they even have things in full swing, Apple decided to reverse its decision. Now they are going to pay.

This makes you wonder, just what sort of power Taylor Swift really has? Getting billion dollar companies to change their mind on a whim.

taylorgrammy1.gif

Here's how we imagine all of that power in some classic Taylor Swift GIFs.

taylorgrammy2.gif

1. Companies should take note that everything Taylor Swift does has a huge impact on business.

taylorgrammy3.gif

2. They should not take light of it, even though Taylor is still struggling to dance in a sexy manner.

taylorgrammy4.gif

3. She might be dorky at first, but you'll realize, at the lift of a hand, she can command hundreds of thousands to rally to her.

taylorgrammy5.gif

4. She pretty much gets her way most of the time. Here's her celebratory dance:

taylorgrammy7.gif

5. It's very clear that even billion-dollar companies have to chase her down to get her on their side.

blank2.gif

6. And if that doesn't happen, they'll be in for some serious business trouble.

blank3.gif

7. All business ideas look good, maybe great at times, and you approach them with a lot of optimism.

blank4.gif

8. And with the allure of Taylor Swift bringing her album to the service means you might just be making tons of money!

blank6.gif

10. All is fine and dandy at first, but that's because she hasn't really agreed to it just yet.

blank9.gif

11. Apple enjoyed a good two weeks of this, because Taylor was probably busy looking into the business side of it.

blank10.gif

12. Things weren't so good after she did. And Taylor's all business. She starts to throw a shade. And when she does, a lot of people will notice.

blank13.gif

13. She decides she won't take this lying down. Goes on a rant about it.

blank14.gif

14. And then writes an open letter that's akin to doing something like this:

blank15.gif

15. Her business philosophy is simple. Music is not free. Because artists need to eat too.

taylor5.gif

Apple has since reversed their decision, and it looks like all's fine and dandy again.

taylor2.gif

Or is it? No word from Taylor on whether or not she's joining the service yet.