Kennedy Summers may know how to use her hotness to her advantage by modeling and becoming Playboy's 2014 Playmate of the Year, but she's also a very savvy stock trader. A Playboy playmate that's good with money too? Almost unheard of!

She started doing free classes with Cyber Trading University, and she's got quite the money savvy background too. Her grandfather was a banker.

kennedy1.png

While she's not a full-time trader just yet, she still makes quite a bit from it:

Since Summers lives in LA, she wakes up around 5 a.m. PT and trades “usually at home in my pajamas.” Cyber Trading University lets Summers use its chat-room services for free. (The service costs $297 per month. Summers said she promotes them on Twitter to her more than 15,000 followers).

Summers said she likes to trade the most active stocks, the big gainers and losers, because of volume and volatility.

Day trading has also been a way for Summers to supplement her income. Modeling doesn’t always mean a consistent paycheck. To be fair, neither does trading.

“It’s a good supplement to earn some extra money.”

Summers claimed that on a good day she can make around $600. There have been some days where she’d lose around $1,300, she said. On days when she loses, she said it makes her want to work harder.

“I just try to balance it. I can’t win everyday,” she said.

Talk about being able to handle money.

kennedy2.png

And being pretty at the same time!

kennedy3.png