I don't know about you, but the thought of my bosom vibrating all day long isn't a very nice feeling to have. A former engineering student in Serbia by the name of Milan Milic has claimed to have invented a 'miracle vibrating bra' that can permanently increase the size of a woman's breasts by one cup without surgery.

The bra is currently under clinical trial in the U.S. after it was hugely successful in Serbia.

bra1.jpg

It has been tested by two American women and the results have been promising, apparently.

bra4.gif

A 49-year-old woman saw her breasts increase from a B to a C cup after she wore the bra for 15 minutes a day over seven days.

bra6.jpg

This is what the woman, Sabrina Molinar said:

‘I was a 36B before but now I think I’d be a lot more comfortable in a C cup although I haven’t been out to buy any new bras yet.

bra8.jpg

I definitely feel like I fill clothes a little better and it feels good. If I give somebody a hug I have to accommodate for them – it feels different and I’m just not used to them yet. There was a definite change for me.’

According to the guy who invented it:

‘It is a natural process that increases the blood circulation that is feeding the breast. When we researched the human body, we had a theory about how we could manipulate the human body to manipulate the tissue and muscles.

bra5.jpg

But it is not painful, there’s no harmful radiation, it’s fully healthy for the human body and safe for the environment and everything.’

What do you think? Will vibrating make your bust go bigger? Seems a tad weird actually.

bra7.jpg