Aside from pop culture, pranks, videos, and hot pictures of models and more, the web can actually be a scary place to be on. For musician and blogger Mia Matsumiya, the Internet has played both contributor to her success, and a source of constant anxiety and abuse. She's had enough of it all, and now she's exposing the messages she's received from creepy strangers. All 10 years worth of them!

She started getting harrassed when she started blogging to promote her band in the early 2000s.

One of the most frightening moments was when a persistent online creep was arrested for stalking another Asian woman.

"When the police arrested him at the public library, he was found with a hard drive containing a bunch of pictures of me and hundreds of pages of stories he had written about stalking and raping me. It was really terrifying."

She also received a death threat, which forced her to stop blogging.

The police told her to just "turn off her computer."

Matsumiya has decided to expose the creeps online now via her social media accounts.

Her Perv_Magnet instagram account will show you just how dangerous, vile, and ugly the Internet can be.

It's gotten to a point where she would barely have a reaction now when she receives an abusive message.

The responses from her social media account have been mostly positive, with the Internet rallying to her support and expressing disbelief that other men have treated her like this.

I can't imagine being in her position at all. Not even the slightest.

The Internet can be a very dark and vile place to be in.