sarah1.png

Was she even bullied in the first place? This sounds a little suspicious. Playboy announced their no-nude issue starting March 2016, and they revealed the cover model to be 19-year-old Sarah McDaniel. She's unique because she's got a condition that causes one eye's color to be different than the other.

sarah2.jpg

But other than that, she's a bombshell. She doesn't look like anyone you'd bully over for her looks. You'd most likely want to date her instead.

sarah3.png

But like every beautiful swan, Sarah had her ugly duckling story.

“My teeth were horrible before I got braces. I gained a little weight when I was younger — there were so many other things that I stressed about. I didn’t wear makeup all through high school or middle school.

sarah4.png

“I never had a friend group or anyone who would stand up for me. I think it was being tall and weird looking and still growing into my features. I think the biggest thing was probably my braces or teeth or personality; people didn’t like me all around. I just didn’t really connect with a lot of the kids. Maybe because I was super into ‘Lord of the Rings’ a little too much — maybe that scared a little people off.” (laughs)

sarah5.png

Obviously, she's a diamond in the rough.

sarah6.png

Her career is starting to take off, so it's best to keep tabs on her.

sarah7.png

sarah8.png