Paul_Walker_Roger_Rodas.jpg
The recent news of 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker and Roger Rodas' car crash shocked the world in the weekend. While family, friends and fans mourn the death of the two men, police are trying to find out the cause(s) of the accident.

TMZ just shared a new video that was taken from a surveillance camera located on the rooftop of a nearby industrial park, which may provide police new details about the incident.

The footage shows what is believed to be the initial collision when the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, driven by Rodas, slammed into a tree and concrete pole, causing it to burst into flames, followed by a huge explosion that could be seen from miles away.

According to USA Today, Rodas, 38, a Bank of America/Merrill Lynch financial adviser, and Walker, 40, were friends and co-owners of car customization and race prep store Always Evolving. The two men had just left Saturday's event for Walker's charity organization, Reach Out Worldwide, in Valencia, California, when the crash happened.

Jim Torp, a friend of the two men, who was at the event, said the they weren't street racing at the time of the crash, as some reports speculated.

“I’m a good friend of theirs and I’m fighting for them because there’s been a lot of speculation about them drag racing, and that did not happen,” Torp told the LA Times. "You could hear the exhaust -- they got on it a little bit -- and I heard two booms," Torp said adding that the GT Carrera had already been sold, so they "were not going out to be reckless" with it.

Watch the video of the crash below: