In these days and ages, a free website with free movies is something that is hard to come by. One that isn’t virus-infected and has special features too is even rarer. Luckily for you, my friend, fCine.TV is that very website. 

This website was a great find, and I will walk through how so in the article below. 

streaming2.JPG

Top reasons why it is good

To start the topic, I am a person who has lived through different stages of poverty, such as a broke college student life to tight budget life of an entry-level employee. That’s why I feel that I am entitled to have a say in this area. I have watched the rise and demise of so many free movie websites, and I am very aware of the common standard out there. 

And I can safely tell you that fCine.TV is quite decent, and here are the reasons why. 

Free movies
The first and foremost reason would be free movies. It does not matter how many features the website has, it is pointless if the movies aren’t free. 

Also, these free movies would have to load. A quick Google search for free movies will give you a million results. However, less than 10 of them are still watchable. The rest is just a bunch of dead links. 
So, if free and running movies are your only requirements. Go check out the website already because the rest might slightly irrelevant to you.

HD movies 
The next reason why it is good would be quality. Free and running movies are easily ruined with low quality. 
Imagine watching a movie with mosaic effects from start to closing credit scene. Visually and properly appreciating the actors, actresses, and the scenes are a must. And, that cannot be done with 360p movies. 
Movies on fCine.TV are all at least 1080p quality for you to enjoy. 

No need to sign up 
Signing up for an account might be trivial, but it is still something you would prefer not to do. Worry not, folks; the website is simply click and watch. There is no need to sign up for anything. 

Chronological order
This is one of the little conveniences that people take for granted when it comes to free movie websites. 
Movies these days are always about prequels and sequels. Hell, there is a whole separate universe, timeline, independent lore, historical information, and whatnot. As a result, a series may have a whole bunch of separate movies for different stories.

The audience who has just recently started the series may find it confusing as to where to start. fCine.TV sorts these movies out in a chronological order to assist you with choosing where to start. 
For example, there is the Marvel film chronological order with every Marvel movie laid out chronologically for you to choose. The newer audience will now know that everything starts with the Iron Man 1 as opposed to starting with the Avengers 2 and be confused. 

Virus-free 
This is a given, but it is still worth mentioning for your peace of mind. The last thing that we need is another website claiming to provide free stuff but has a different agenda. 

Don’t worry, I have already scanned the website with anti-virus software. The website doesn’t give you free virus and is 100% virus-free. 

Trailer section 
This is something that I find to be quite an interesting approach. Having trailers is not something new. Most websites would embed an option to watch trailers before you watch the movie. However, what if you just want to watch different trailers and get updated on all upcoming movies? 

Kudo to fCine.TV on noticing that and have a dedicated section for trailers only. 

Everything is in German 
Yep, you read that right. The website is in German, and movies are also dubbed in German as well. 
This could be a curse or a blessing, or it may not matter to you at all depending on your own perspective. For folks who are learning German and looking for a fun way to practice your German (like me), this site is a gem. 

Listening to boring teaching material is not at all productive, in my opinion. On the other hand, watching German dubbed movies is. Well, at least, it is for me. 

However, if the only thing you are worrying about is whether or not you can navigate through the website, be at ease, my friend. The website is incredibly user-friendly. You do not need an ounce of knowledge in the German language to know where to click and watch your movies. 

Everything is quite plain and simple. 

Is there a catch?
A website with tons of free movies, no virus, and neatly sorted out interface? Sounds too good to be true? Nah, not really. 

There are a few catches. One of those is the website being in German. The second catch is that it is an advertisement supported website. So, do expect to see a couple of ads popping up every now and then. 
That’s the reason why it is a free movie, but at least it is a legit reason, right?

Wrapping up 
There are still tons of other features I like about the website, such as the information summary and more. However, it is merely impractical to mention them all in this article. So, I will leave the exploring to you. 
Though there is an option to remove ads on the website if you are willing to pay, so there is that. Anyway, folks, that’s it on my introduction on this fantastic website. Be sure to check out fCine.TV if you are looking for a legit website for free movies.