gallery_main_cameron_diaz_looks_05.jpg

Cameron Diaz is on some positive body image movement these days. She wrote The Body Book, which is admittedly not too bad. She went on to tell UK tabloid Daily Star that women shouldn't be judged on their looks.
"On the set of Annie, we have all these little super-sweet girls who are extras and they come up to me and say: 'Oh Cammie, you are so pretty, your hair is so pretty, your clothes are so pretty.' And that's sweet, but it worries me that girls are conditioned to value themselves and judge each other by the way they look. I try to let them know that being 'pretty' will not sustain them."

Cameron revealed she thinks twice before telling them how sweet they look and instead asks them how school is going.

"I resist that instinctive urge to say: 'Oh, you are so cute!' and instead ask: 'What grade are you in at school?' or: 'What is your favorite subject?' Because every time we address our daughters or our nieces by saying: 'You look lovely today,' we are reinforcing the idea that the most important thing for a woman is to look good."
What do you think? Agree with her?