Many adopted children go through life looking for answers to where they came from or why they were given up. Some, unfortunately, get asked questions that really hurt them.

Sometimes, it's the adoptive parents who get asked questions that seem to hurt. But as Kim Kelley-Wagner writes on her Facebook album,

"I have tried to explain to my daughters that people do not say these things to be mean, they say them out of ignorance, which is why I am sharing some of them. Words are powerful, they can become tools or weapons, choose to use them wisely."

adopted_children.jpgadopted_children_1.jpgadopted_children_2.jpgadopted_children_3.jpgadopted_children_4.jpgadopted_children_5.jpgadopted_children_6.jpgadopted_children_7.jpgadopted_children_8.jpgadopted_children_9.jpgadopted_children_10.jpgadopted_children_11.jpgadopted_children_12.jpgadopted_children_13.jpgadopted_children_14.jpgadopted_children_15.jpgadopted_children_16.jpgadopted_children_17.jpgadopted_children_18.jpgadopted_children_19.jpgadopted_children_20.jpgadopted_children_21.jpgadopted_children_22.jpgadopted_children_23.jpgadopted_children_24.jpgadopted_children_25.jpgadopted_children_26.jpgadopted_children_27.jpgadopted_children_28.jpgadopted_children_29.jpgadopted_children_30.jpgadopted_children_31.jpgadopted_children_32.jpgadopted_children_33.jpgadopted_children_34.jpgadopted_children_35.jpgadopted_children_36.jpg