unapologetic.gif
Breakups are not the happiest moments, unless you're really unhappy in a relationship and won't miss it anyway. If it isn't mutual, it's bound to hurt someone. Instead of hearing why men dump women, let's explore what 10 unapologetic women have to say about their harsh reasons for breaking up.

1. He was boring.

"My ex was nice, kind, and had a stable well-paying job. But that was it. Everyone didn't mind him. But that's just it - nobody raved about him, nobody hated him.. he was just existing in my space. I thought the niceness would be a good foundation for a happy future together, but I couldn't stand him even though he didn't do anything wrong. Imagine if I had boring kids thanks to him!" - Cindy W.

2. Sex was so bad, I cheated.

"Great guy, great to be around, life of the party, but totally uncoordinated in bed. Oral sex was horrid, real sex was worse. I hated it. I made up every excuse I could to avoid having sex with him. Took me awhile to end it because he was nice and I didn't want to be the bad guy. But when I cheated on him and didn't even feel bad, it was time to leave. You'd be surprise how big a role sex plays in a relationship" - LW. C.

3. His family sucks

"His mom acts like a bratty 12-year old all the time. Sister is ugly. I thought I'd get used to it, but during an argument one day, I told my ex his mom was ridiculous and he was just as ridiculous as she was, and I could understand why she was married and divorced twice and had ugly people genes." - Leen.

4. I was using him to get over someone else

"Unfortunately for him, he fell for me. But I really didn't care about him. I didn't wanna be lonely so I just let him think I was into him until he pressured me into telling him how I really really really felt about him." - Lisa B.

5. Bad grammar

"It was such a turn off." - Via P.

6. He got fat

"I'm glad he was happy with me, but maybe a bit too happy? When people don't look after themselves, they started to smell. He smelled like cheese and had a major case of halitosis. I asked him to lose weight or lose me. Clearly he lied and said he'll lose weight. But never did. I know it hurt him, but I gave him a time limit to lose weight. Hello it's because I care. He hates me now and we're not together, and he's still fat and single." - SuiH.

7. He didn't earn enough.

"Seriously when you have to start paying for your boyfriend to join you on holiday or to eat out because whatever he claims to earn only enough for himself, it gets tiring. If a man can't handle his finances, bye bye." - Maria Y.

8. He was a noisy eater

"I can't stand people who eat with their mouths open and make noise when they chew. I mean didn't your mother teach you how to eat properly?" - J Lim.

9. Too hairy

"I was dating a rug. When he shaved it all off it was like dating a cactus. I really couldn't get over it." - Sarah.

10. Health problems

"My ex had health problems. I caught a glimpse into my future. Uh, no thank you. What if I accidentally kill him with something that has traces of peanuts? Or turn on a fan and he gets pneumonia? No thank you. What a burden." - XLi.