human_barbie.jpg
In case you didn't know, there's a 28-year old Ukrainian woman named Valeria Lukyanova who had plastic surgery and wears heavy makeup to look be a "Human Barbie."

We first heard of this human barbie years ago. Now, a GQ profile reveals deeper insights into her personality and politics. For one, Lukyanova hates feminism. And she doesn't quite approve of race-mixing.

She also didn't actually like the Barbie branding, instead preferring to call herself Amatue - a name that apparently appeared to her in a dream.

Here's what GQ says about her eyes:
"Hello," she says in Russian, remaining perfectly still. Her mouth, like in a cheap cartoon, is the only part of her that moves. The eyes, the staring eyes, are the scariest. Part of what I'm seeing is an optical effect brought about by makeup (there is essentially an eye drawn around each eye), but even after I make the mental correction for it, Valeria's eyes remain chillingly large. The Internet rumor mill claims she has had her eyelids trimmed to achieve this look, which seems unlikely and sounds nightmarish. Evolution has taught us to think of big eyes as beautiful—it's a so-called neotenous feature, implying youth—but tweak that delicate scale just a little and you've got a wraith, or an insect
And on beauty standards:
"But that's a relatively new thing," I reply. "The ideal of beauty used to be different."

"That's because of the race-mixing."

"For example, a Russian marries an Armenian," Valeria elaborates helpfully. "They have a kid, a cute girl, but she has her dad's nose. She goes and files it down a little, and it's all good. Ethnicities are mixing now, so there's degeneration, and it didn't used to be like that. Remember how many beautiful women there were in the 1950s and 1960s, without any surgery? And now, thanks to degeneration, we have this.
On marriage and kids:
"It's unacceptable to me," says Valeria. "The very idea of having children brings out this deep revulsion in me."

..."Most people have children to fulfill their own ambitions, not to give anything," she says. "They don't think about what they can give this child, what they can teach her. They just try to shape her according to some weird script—whatever they couldn't do in life, like becoming a writer or a doctor. Or some woman who's almost 30 and thinks no one needs her, she says, 'Oh, I'll have a kid. He will love me and become my reason to live.' And then this kid becomes a soccer ball she and her boyfriend will kick back and forth.

"I'd rather die from torture," she concludes, "because the worst thing in the world is to have a family lifestyle."
On feminism:
"I'm against feminism."
But just as you try to stomach her wacky ideals, here's her diet:
We order food, in a manner of speaking. Kamasutra being an Indian restaurant, there are the usual three chutneys on the table—mint, tamarind, and chile. Valeria gets a carrot juice, then proceeds to upend all three chutneys into it, swirl the result with her straw, and drink. This gag-inducing mix, she explains, is her dinner; she is on an all-liquid diet these days.

[GQ]