abc1.jpg

The kitchen nightmare for this one couple isn't quite over. For its season premiere, chef Gordon Ramsay decided to return to Amy's Baking Company. Owners Amy and Samy caused quite a ruckus last year, and was incidentally the highest rated episode for the show.

Last year, Ramsay traveled to their restaurant to see if he could fix what was wrong with it. Over the course of the show, Samy and Amy exploded at, customers, each other and even Ramsay.

The new season of the show started with an update on Amy and Samy. Needless to say, that anger isn't lost at all. The episode recapped some never-aired clips of the two abusing employees, and doing what they usually do best: sucking at running a restaurant.

Then there's the follow-up interview with a local reporter. Not surprisingly, they are still crazy as ever.
The reason I said he was a pansy is because the same reason I call these Yelpers and these people that hide behind the computer screen the [bleeped] mafia. They are [bleeped], they are pansies, and they have no balls because if they had balls, they would come to my face, my husband's face and tell us exactly, all the stuff, the lies, the slanderous stuff that they say online instead of just hiding behind their computer screen. I have said a lot of offensive things. But when a person is completely under attack, I'm sorry, I would love to be nothing but a lady and control my language and not have a severe case of Tourette's Syndrome, but this is what's happened to me because of the pressure. I called that guy a pansy because he was a pale-faced pansy ass willow. That's exactly what I call him. Yes, I'm going to say things if someone attacks me. I'm not going to stop. Then I will be a pansy and I'm not a pansy.
She talks about how they respond to reviews on Yelp, and elsewhere on social media.
Every single post single post that was written [immediately after the episode aired] calling people [bleeped] and making fun of them for not making money did not come from us. We didn't say those things. Now we are. Because now you have lit the fire inside of us. Now, when we're calling people little trolls and telling them that they have no balls, yes that's us, because I think it takes a very special kind of person, it's called a eunuch, to be able to call someone and bully them over the phone or through the internet when you don't know who they are.

Watch the video below:

Check out last year's episode: