What do you when your boyfriend is addicted to a game? This one jealous girlfriend decided to do the unthinkable: she deleted the game from his phone. The relationship didn't last long after that.

The mobile game is called Puzzle & Dragons, or aka Pazudora.

pazudora2.jpg

The jealous girlfriend could handle all the attention he was giving the game so while he was in the bathroom, she deleted the app from his phone. According to the jealous girlfriend:

My boyfriend’s addicted to Pazudora, and he doesn’t even LIKE video games!

So, my boyfriend’s never been interested in games, but then a coworker convinced him to start playing. He’s mean with money, so I never expected he would spend money on micro-transactions or anything. He also gets bored with things easily, so I thought he would get sick of Pazudora straight away, too.

HOWEVER, one day we were out and he said “Get me this capsule toy”. So I got him the capsule toy, and it was like this yellow egg, and inside, was “Metatron”.

In case you're wondering what the heck is Metatron, well, this is Metatron:

pazudora3.jpg

She continues:

My boyfriend was like, “Oh, she’s a super strong monster” and seemed really happy with it. And so of course I was happy that he was happy…  at the time I had no idea that Metatron would be the cause of our breakup…

So, one day, I deleted the game.

My boyfriend had started totally neglecting me, so a madness overtook me and my finger just slipped. He got up and went to the bathroom, and I took the opportunity to quickly uninstall Pazudora.

Uninstalling the app was surprisingly simple. It took less than 10 seconds.

When my boyfriend returned, I said, “Ta-da! Pazudora has been erased!” and his response was, “What? Why did you do that? I don’t get you at all! We’re finished!” Just like that, my boyfriend left my life, right before my eyes.

Did the time we spent together mean less to him than Pazudora? What was more important – the 500 hours he’d racked up playing Pazudora, or the entire  year we spent together?!

Do you think she should have deleted the game? What right did she have to invade his personal belongings? What do you think?