Are Jay-Z and Beyonce getting a divorce? Or are they not? Ever since Solange brought the beat down on Jay-Z in an elevator, rumors have been flying around.

Let's recap with that video first:

And now let's take a look at what has happened since.

1. Apartment shopping without Jay-Z

beyonce9.jpg
Beyonce reportedly checked out a Chelsea penthouse that's just big enough for her and her daughter. It is half the size of their Tribeca home at 4,045 square feet. Question is, why is she shopping for houses alone?

2. Their On The Run Tour has not ended but..

Beyonce and Jay-Z are professionals. They won't let their relationship affect their money making abilities. The "On the run" tour is predicted to gross over $100 million and is scheduled to end in Paris on September 13. Could their marriage end shortly after that?

3. Jay-Z cheating?

beyonce3.jpg
The cheating rumor has always been around. And some rumors are pointing the finger at Rihanna. The bad blood between Beyonce and Rihanna has also been highly publicized. Still, this doesn't make lots of sense.

4. PR ploy?

beyonce4.jpg

Could the rocky marriage be a PR ploy as well? Beyonce has posted several pics of her man and her daughter on holiday, and has also posted pics of her and Jay-Z in every city on the concert tour. So what gives? Does she want to make things seem okay from the outside?

Here's another:

5. She's not wearing a ring

beyonce5.jpg
If you like it, then you better put a ring on it?

While this isn't an indication of a marriage falling apart, when a superstar takes off their ring, rumors of marriage woes begin. Every time a photo of her not wearing her ring surfaces, naysayers will see it as yet another sign of an impending divorce.

6. Changing the lyrics to her song

beyonce6.jpg
In June, Beyonce shocked her Ohia concert audience when she changed the words to her hit song "Resentment". The changes appeared to be well thought out and pointed straight at Jay-Z. the modifications reflect quite a bit of things. It goes:

“Been ridin’ with twelve years” instead of the original lyrics of six years. She also changed this lyric: “I’ll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn’t do it for you like your mistress could” to “I’ll always remember feeling like I was no good … Like I couldn’t do it for you like that wack b*tch could.”

7. No face time

beyonce7.jpg
Rumor has it that after performing, the two of them go their separate ways. Maybe they need some alone time, or not, but either way, it still doesn't paint a very happy picture of marriage.

8. Body language

beyonce8.jpg
Who you messaging now?

Some rumors are floating around that Beyonce and Jay-Z have counseling sessions set into their tour schedule too. Could they be trying to fix things while on tour as well?

9. Self-described rapper girl made a music video - Sorry, Mrs Carter

If Jay-Z isn't in a pickle yet, here's a music video by a rapper named Liv, where she plays Outkat's Sorry Ms. Jackson. She changes the lyrics to Sorry Mrs. Carter, and went on about how Jay-Z is a cheating pimp and that we wanted to boink her.

What do you think? Is it over?