Everyone's got a lookalike. So does Taylor Swift. And Keitra Jane looks exactly like her twin! But instead of capitalizing on it with a career in impersonation, she's actually up to some good, just like Taylor. Check it out:

taylor1.jpg

The girl in the photos is~actually~ Keitra Jane. She’s a junior at the University of Utah and a dead ringer for Taylor Swift.

taylor2.jpg

The psychology major says she’s stopped all the time and asked for autographs. “My favorite was at Disney World. I took pictures with a lot of younger children and parents asked me not to reveal that I wasn’t Taylor.”

taylor3.png

The 21-year-old’s gained thousands and thousands of Instagram followers — but she’s actually doing something worthwhile with all of her Swift-related fame.

taylor4.png

“My goal is to work in the medical field with people who struggle with body dysmorphia and the behaviors that come with it

taylor7.jpg

taylor6.jpg

taylor5.jpg

“I just got a message on Instagram from somebody who asked me to be in their wedding because their boyfriend loves Taylor Swift!”

taylor8.jpg

“I just want to help others. I recognize that I need to focus and get a good education if I want to be of the best help possible. Combined with my personal experience with disordered eating I think that I could be a powerful voice — and it’s nice to have a platform right now to do that!”

taylor10.jpg