shebarodgers.jpg
There are women who give up on men, relationships, and marriage, committing their lives to a career, TV habit, hobbies, and keeping fit. But what would you do if you were sick of looking for Mr. Right and still want to get married?

Amanda Rodgers, a British divorcee, decided she had finally had enough of "playing the field" and married the only one she knows will loyally love her through thick and thin - her dog Sheba.

shebarodgers_1.jpg

Rodgers and her dog wed in what was described as a "romantic" ceremony in Croatia, surrounded by 200 guests. The Mirror reports:
The 46-year-old divorcee wore black stockings and suspenders for the ceremony while Sheba wore a more traditional white bridal frock. The Metro reports that she said: "Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low. I couldn't think of anything more I'd need from a life partner."
We're assuming that Sheba didn't really have a choice, and probably (until today) doesn't realize she's married to her owner.

[Mirror]