Does the fashion world favor waif like figures more? While that appears to be so, not everyone is sold on the idea. Milla Jovovich for instance thinks some weight is good.

o_MILLA_570.jpg

She dishes up some real talk in the latest issue of Net-A-Porter's The Edit, claiming that she has no qualms about gaining weight as she gets older. She says that makes her even more attractive:
"I always notice guys are more attentive when you have a little weight on you. My husband always loves it. [He says]: 'Your boobs! Your arse looks amazing!'"
Jovovich bounced back into her modeling career after giving birth to her daughter in 2007.

"Last summer, I was definitely 15 pounds lighter," she tells The Edit. "I'd done a Vogue Paris cover at the end of 2012, so I'd been to the gym and I was on a liquid diet. I lost the weight but, to be honest, when I looked at pictures of myself –- not in a magazine, in real life -– I felt I looked older."

Jovovich isn't the only model who's turned to a "liquid diet" to drop pounds before a big gig. Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima has said that she has a strict "no solids" rule nine days before the lingerie brand's blowout fashion show.

"This idea of attaining perfection is a huge problem," Dr. Steve Hambleton told The Daily Telegraph in April about the proliferation of liquid diets in the industry. "It places significant pressure on children and teenagers and the results can be devastating. It can lead to mental health issues, eating disorders, excessive exercising and unnecessary surgeries."

Check out the rest of her interview here.