Parking tickets are a bane of city life but that doesn't mean we're allowed to ignore them. There have been many situations where people have not placed, displayed or bought a parking ticket. Some situations could be legit while some are just born out of laziness and a carefree attitude,

And if you ever get caught without one and are issued a summon, know that it might be tough to talk your way out of it. CarShop created a Parking Ticket Excuse generator that pretty much covers all the common excuses, along with our favorite, "I am related to the Queen, so the rules don't apply to me".

There's also absurd excuses that definitely won't warrant a dismissal of the summon like "That's my only car so I have to park it where I can see it", to "The wife read the map wrong". It'll definitely win some laughs, but don't bank on them on getting you out of any pickle.

While we doubt the odds are in your favor, we can't deny that some of these excuses haven't been used before. Check out the excuse generator embedded below. Perhaps you'll use one of them the next time you get into trouble. Good luck!