What are you going to reward your wife with when she gives birth? You'll have to help out with the baby, that's for sure, and you'll have to make sure your wife has everything she needs. But maybe you need to give her something extra, since she went through those nine months carrying your child, and had to go through labour at the end.

You'll probably buy her something nice; a piece of jewelery perhaps, or plan a short holiday for you and her, or buy her a branded bag. Fortunately for you, it wouldn't have to cost as much as what these celebrities are gifting their wives or girlfriends as push presents. Here's what these celeb mommies got:

Beyonce
beyonce_blue_ivy.jpg
When Blue Ivy was born, Jay-Z gave her an extra-large blue Tanzanite ring as a push present.

Jennifer Lopez

j_Lo_twins.jpg
Marc Anthony gave her a $2.8 million canary-yellow diamond ring and custom diamond earrings engraved with their children's initials, after Jennifer Lopez gave birth to twins Emme and Max.

Jessica Simpson

jessica_simpson.jpg
Fiance Eric Johnson showered her with "a collection of platinum bracelets, a matching necklace with a 'huge amethyst,' and a band that will be engraved with their baby's birth date" upon baby Maxwell's arrival.

Mariah Carey

mariah_carey.jpg
Nick Cannon presented her with a diamond-encrusted nameplate necklace featuring their kids' names. "It says 'Moroccan and Monroe' in pink-and-white diamonds. My wife has so much jewelry, so I've got be really creative when I give gifts," he said.

Kim Kardashian

kim_k.jpg
Baby daddy Kanye West gave her a £500,000 diamond ring after giving birth to North West. She also got a Burger King franchise.

Kristin Cavallari
kristen_cavallari.jpg
When she gave birth to baby Camden, she was surprised with an Hermès Birkin bag. She said, "I got a gray Birkin bag. I was really excited about it. [Jay] did a good job."

Nicole Kidman

nicole_kidman.jpg
After she gave birth to her first child, Faith, with Keith Urban, she received a diamond-encrusted Cartier trinity ring. Adter their second child, Sunday, was born, she apparently received a diamond-and-emerald cross.