Make no mistake, Kanye West is a genius, in all kinds of things he does. Everything he touches turns gold. Or sort of. He's also not one to shy away from claiming he can do things better than anyone else. Here are the top 10 things Kanye thinks he can do better.

“For me to say I wasn’t a genius, I would just be lying to you and to myself.” October 9, Jimmy Kimmel Live

1. Make better shoes for Nike.

kanye1.jpg

Unfortunately, that didn't work out.

2. Make better shoes for adidas.

kanye3.jpg

The collection is coming next year, we'll see how.

3. Make the best music in the world.

kanye9.jpeg

"I'm a pop enigma. I live and breathe every element in life. I rock a bespoke suit and I go to Harold's for fried chicken. It's all these things at once, because, as a taste maker, I find the best of everything. There's certain things that black people are the best at and certain things that white people are the best at. Whatever we as black people are the best at, I'ma go get that. Like, on Christmas I don't want any food that tastes white. And when I go to purchase a house, I don't want my credit to look black." — Spin, December, 2007

“I made that song because I am a god…I don’t think there’s much more explanation. I’m not going to sit here and defend shit. That shit is rock ‘n’ roll, man. That shit is rap music. I am a god. Now what?” June 19, W Magazine

4. Lead the revolution in fashion.

kanye4.jpg
[via Refinery29]

5. Represent the normal folk, who still likes pussy.

kanye7.gif

"I get to represent somebody I don’t think is getting represented right now. The regular dude: the guy who believes in God but still likes pussy. You know what I mean? The person that would spend his last [dollar] to try to get a hot car, not the person who says ‘Oh, we don’t buy, we just lease’ or the person who’s like ‘Oh, I have so many cars I could crash a car every day’ and shit." — The Fader, December, 2003

6. Be the next Jesus.

kanye5.jpg

"I’m like a vessel, and God has chosen me to be the voice and the connector." — The Fader, December, 2008

"When someone comes up and says something like, ‘I am a god,’ everybody says ‘Who does he think he is?’ I just told you who I thought I was. A god. I just told you. That’s who I think I am," September 24, BBC Radio 1’s Zane Lowe

7. Be the next Steve Jobs.

kanye6.jpg

"I am so credible and so influential and so relevant that I will change things." June 16, New York Times

8. Take better pics than Annie Leibovitz

kanye8.jpg

Annie Leibovitz pulled out at the last moment, but Kanye was adamant on making his wedding pictures "Leibovitz". So they spent 4 days editing the shit out of them. It is his latest testament of his multifaceted genius.

9. Make more money by releasing wedding pics on Instagram and not selling them. 1.43 million people liked this picture:

Mother-in-law Kris Jenner isn't one of the 1,43 million people who liked this. Kanye "and Kim", reportedly turned down $11 million to sell these pictures.

10. Redesign Instagram

kanye10.jpg

During the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity this week, West recalled asking CEO Kevin Systrom, "Why don't you let us redo Instagram? Now, you know, Instagram is nice. It's nice looking — I'm not knocking it. But in general, everyone spends all of their time looking at their screens or their phones," he said, according to The Guardian. "And just as a simple task, we could clean that up."