Dating Tips That You Learn From Watching 'Game of Thrones'
Are you a lonely dude still searching for the Daenerys to your Drogo? Besides going outside and actually meeting with members of the opposite sex, you can also apparently learn a few love tips by watching all three seasons of Game of Thrones. Because where else are you going to learn important stuff like...
1. Be willing to try new things for them.
Raw hearts might not be your thing, but just think of it as repayment for taking him to that chick flick.
2. Don't feel pressured to be exclusive.
Sure your father might be forcing you to take a bride, but that doesn't mean you have to break up with your girlfriend right away.
3. Always give the benefit of the doubt in a pop culture reference argument -- even when you know for a fact that you're right.
No on likes a know-it-all.
4. Don't be too proud to ask for help.
You might be self-sufficient, but if your girlfriend understands the culture and terrain of your new surroundings, take her up on a crash course.
5. Don't let jealousy get to your head.
Nothing ruins a relationship faster then suspicion (besides beheading).
6. Don't be a backstabber.
Chances are you have a Lord Varys in your social circle who has eyes and ears everywhere -- you can never be sure what comment will make its way back to your significant other.
7. Pick your battles.
It's bound to sting when your boyfriend likes an ex's status or brings home a bastard son. But if you want to stay with him, you have to learn to forgive and let things go.
8. Recognize the problems in your relationship, and address them ASAP.
If you don't take the time to talk through your issues, you could end up choking your beloved crazy priestess.