justindisgusting.jpg

In case you haven't been following the career spiral that is Justin Bieber's life, new rumors have surfaced from law enforcement officers who raided the teen's home say that the mansion was reportedly "strewn" with drug paraphernalia.

Apparently, the Bieb's home decoration of choice includes things like bongs, hookahs, empty codeine bottles, and custom hand-decorated Sizzurp cups.
Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... when L.A. County Sheriff's deputies searched the house ... there were 2 large cookie jars filled with weed in plain view. There were also 4 - 5 empty codeine bottles in the mansion.

There were also 3 bongs — 1 in the TV room and 2 in the kitchen.

There were styrofoam cups scattered throughout the house that had elaborate drawings on them ... including the names of the people who used them. The cups, we're told, were used for Sizzurp (also called lean) — which is Justin's drug of choice. We're told he likes to draw on the cups with markers after using them.

And speaking of Sizzurp ... Sprite is usually part of the mix, but we're told Justin preferred pineapple Fanta instead. There were empty Fanta bottles that were discolored ... we're told from the codeine.

There were lots of "swisher sweets" cigars laying around the house — Bieber's preferred way to smoke marijuana.
But cops didn't seize any of the items because it would have "exceeded the scope of the search warrant." But they did manage to find a black guy in Bieber's entourage to pin the blame for cocaine possession.

And that's not the worse of it. Shortly after the cocaine scandal, texts between Bieber and his on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez were leaked to the press. The text apparently features Bieber begging Gomez to take him back along with some rather revealing dick shots (NSFW).

Eventually, Selena outs Bieber for letting his friend take the fall for cocaine possession, to which Bieber replies: Fuck YOU!!!!! I need to grow up?! HA ok! Enjoy life with OUT ME BITCH!!!' before adding "Go fuck someone else. Keep that talentless pussy away from me!"

Obviously, Bieber's camp is denying everything. But at the rate that things are going, it won't be long until the Biebs becomes the next tragic Lindsay Lohan story.

[TMZ]