It's okay if you're an introvert. Heck, it could be a good thing too, judging from this list of very successful people who claim they are of that sort. The richest man in the world said this about being an introvert, 'If you’re clever you can learn to get the benefits of being an introvert.' Check out the list below:

Emma Watson

introvert1.jpg

Mark Zuckerberg

introvert2.jpg

Warren Buffet

introvert3.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

introvert4.png

Albert Einstein

introvert5.jpg

Bill Gates

“Well, I think introverts can do quite well. If you’re clever you can learn to get the benefits of being an introvert, which might be, say, being willing to go off for a few days and think about a tough problem, read everything you can, push yourself very hard to think out on the edge of that area. Then, if you come up with something, if you want to hire people, get them excited, build a company around that idea, you better learn what extroverts do, you better hire some extroverts, like Steve Ballmer I would claim as an extrovert, and tap into both sets of skills in order to have a company that thrives both as in deep thinking and building teams and going out into the world to sell those ideas.”

introvert6.jpg

Charles Darwin

introvert7.jpg

Steven Spielberg

introvert8.jpg

Eleanor Roosevelt

introvert9.jpg

Elon Musk

Musk was bullied as a child and didn’t really fit in with the other kids. He spent all his time reading and teaching himself computer programming.

introvert10.jpg

Mahatma Gandhi

introvert11.jpg

JK Rowling

introvert12.jpg

Steve Wozniak

introvert13.jpg

Larry Page

introvert14.jpg

Sir Isaac Newton

introvert15.jpg

Marissa Mayer