Lea_Michele_Shows_Some_Skin_In_The_Spring_Issue_Of_V_Magazine_01_450x675.jpg

Lea Michelle doesn't want to move on from dead Cory Monteith. The reason? It still gets her attention! Here's an example of it when she hawked her gloom in V Magazine:
She [Stevie Nicks] told me from the beginning that music is going to be my therapy, and at the time, I was like, ‘What the fuck are you talking about, Stevie Nicks? I don’t want to listen to music. I can’t do anything. But once you get out a little bit of the tunnel, when you slowly start to feel like you can be yourself a little bit, it does help. It’s so cool I have her number.
And to not overdo dead Cory Monteith stories, she did a photoshoot with Terry Richardson:
My friends call me Grandma, but, like, Grandma’s killing it right now. I’m pretty sure Grandma nailed it in a half-naked Terry Richardson shoot, okay?
But don't expect the stories of dead Cory Monteith to go away, because they won't be!

Lea_Michele_Shows_Some_Skin_In_The_Spring_Issue_Of_V_Magazine_04_450x675.jpgLea_Michele_Shows_Some_Skin_In_The_Spring_Issue_Of_V_Magazine_05_450x675.jpgLea_Michele_Shows_Some_Skin_In_The_Spring_Issue_Of_V_Magazine_LB.jpgLea_Michele_Shows_Some_Skin_In_The_Spring_Issue_Of_V_Magazine_LB_450x337.jpg