rihannadrake1.jpg

So is Rihanna and Drake on or off again this week? The latest gossip claim that they might be rekindling their love. But it's mostly been Drake that has been hinting at their possible relationship. In a recent Rolling Stone interview, Drake said of Rihanna:
"She's the ultimate fantasy. I mean, I think about it. Like, 'Man, that would be good.' We have fun together, she's cool and shit. But we're just friends. That's my dog for life." He says he doesn't have a girlfriend. "I'm not after pussy like I was three years ago, when I was trying to make up for all the years when no girl would talk to me," he says. "But I haven't met somebody that makes everybody else not matter."
This isn't the first time Drake has spoken up about their love connection. Back in September 2013, Drake revealed to Ellen DeGeneres that "Yeah, we had our moment and I'll always support and have love for her" but "I'm not into do-overs in any way."

It was also around that time that Drake and Chris Brown had reportedly finally stopped brawling over the singer. By November, the couple were spotted at a club together in Texas. We don't really care who Rihanna ends up with, as long as it's not Chris Brown...