gallery_main_Stacy_Keibler_Insecure_Husband_01.jpg

Stacy Keibler may have found a new man, but that new man is feeling a tad insecure. So he's making her cut off all contact with George Clooney. From the National Enquirer:
Just days after Stacy Keibler tied the knot with richer-than-hell digital advertising mogul Jared Pobre, old flame George Clooney ex-texted her best wishes, saying: "I always knew you would make someone a beautiful wife, and you have. I wish you and Jared a beautiful life together."

Just friendly congrats, but when Stacy innocently blurted what George had texted - saying it was "sweet" - Jared got jumpy!

Reports a close pal: "He did not share her feelings, and he's forbidden her to respond. Jared's a self-assured, confident guy, but it's not easy to follow in the footsteps of someone like George Clooney. While he acknowledges George was a major part of his newly pregnant bride's past, he's adamant he will NOT be any part of her future!"
I guess he's got every right, since Clooney has some kind of weird power over women.

gallery_main_Stacy_Keibler_Insecure_Husband_02.jpggallery_main_Stacy_Keibler_Insecure_Husband_03.jpggallery_main_Stacy_Keibler_Insecure_Husband_06.jpggallery_main_Stacy_Keibler_Insecure_Husband_11.jpg