gallery_main_Lindsay_Lohan_Miscarriage_01.jpg

Lindsay Lohan revealed on Oprah that she had a miscarriage during the filming of her reality show on Oprah. Lindsay doesn't quite know who the father is but she's got a hunch.
"I cried so many times watching it. I don't see it as me, it's strange. Of course I'm a bit of a narcissist. Who isn't in this industry? At the same time, it's still like, when a camera is on, I'm on. If I know I'm not capable of being on, that's why I would say I couldn't film today. No one knows this, and we can finish [the interview] after this -- I had a miscarriage for those two weeks that I took off.

"It's a very long story but that's why on the show when it says, 'she doesn't want to come down, she doesn't want to come down.' I couldn't move. I was sick. And mentally that messes with you."
Judging from the list of people Lindsay Lohan go through every week, it's a surprise that she's only gotten pregnant now. In other news, she's on the cover of a magazine called KODE and she decided to take a shit on just about everybody from Jennifer Lawrence, Chupa Zoe and more.

lindsaylohankodemagazine.jpg

Just Jared has a scan of the interview. The magazine also tells The Daily Mail that she did Ecstasy the first night of Coochella.
On Jared Leto: “All my friends love Jared, we’ve been on and off for years.”
On Jennifer Lawrence: “She’s so fake and I’m sorry I’m not going to fuck for roles.”
On Chupa Zoe: “She stole a lot of my shit, designers would send me stuff and she would just keep it. That’s shady.”
On the married man she’s doing: “Oh this guy I’m seeing sent me a jet because he wants to see me, but he’s married with kids.”
On L.A.: “I really hate LA. I should have just listened to my mom and never moved out here. It just really wasn’t the best decision for me.”
Again, not really surprising.