pamelaandersonrapedteenager.jpg

Pamela Anderson said she was raped and molested as a child. According to People, Pamela told the audience that when she was just 6 years old, a female babysitter molested her. Then it got more horific. She claims that she was gang raped by a boyfriend and his friends.
“I did not have an easy childhood. Despite loving parents, I was molested from age six by a female babysitter.”

Six years later, the former Baywatch star had her first “heterosexual experience” when a board game with an acquaintance turned into a horrific ordeal.

“I went to a friend’s boyfriend’s house and his older brother decided to teach me backgammon, which led into a back massage, which led into rape,” she said. “He was 25 years old and I was 12.”
After a boyfriend “decided it would be funny to gang-rape me with six friends,” Anderson admitted she “wanted off this earth.”

“My affinity with animals saved me, they came to me naturally. The trees spoke to me. I wasn’t sure why I was alive – a burning question, a quest,” she said. “My loyalty remained with the animal kingdom. I vowed to protect them and only them. I prayed to the whales with my feet in the ocean, my only real friends until I had children.”