gallery_main_Emily_Ratajkowski_Casual_Sex_01.jpg

Does Emily Ratajkowski have the promiscuous look on her? Turns out, she's as open as she looks! Apparently, Emily is down for some casual sex. She tells the new issue of Cosmo:
"If I want to have casual sex, I'll do it. I have a friend who sleeps with a different guy every week. Another friend is the opposite. She gets drunk, and she's like: 'If I go home with somebody, I'm validated.'

"Sometimes you want to be in charge, sometimes you don't. My moods change. I'm not the girl who will handcuff someone the first time I sleep with him. But I'm also not going to cry during sex because I think it's so romantic. What I want at any given moment is different."
So basically, she's saying what she wants at any given moment is different, meaning you'll never know what she wants, which includes sleeping with you.

gallery_main_Emily_Ratajkowski_Casual_Sex_02.jpggallery_main_Emily_Ratajkowski_Casual_Sex_08.jpggallery_main_Emily_Ratajkowski_Casual_Sex_09.jpggallery_main_Emily_Ratajkowski_Casual_Sex_10.jpg