gallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_01.jpg

Here's some proof that you should never mess with Taylor Swift. Last year, model Jessica Hart said something about Taylor and it didn't go down well. Here's what she said:

"I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she's great. But, I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."

She shouldn't have said that because Taylor has got her fired. The model is not walking the VS Fashion Show this year. From the New York Daily News:

"It's not been announced that Jessica is not walking, but it was a direct request from Taylor that this be the case if she were to go," one well-placed Victoria's Secret insider tells Confidenti@l. "No one can know that Taylor requested Ms. Hart not be in the show. They want to keep that under wraps, but that's the facts."

Our source says that behind closed doors the singer gave Hart a Swift kick in her perfectly sculpted butt. Taylor had her team remove the Australian stunner from the spectacular show during talks that again landed Swift the coveted gig at the event.

Crazy right? Don't mess with Taylor Swift.

gallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_03.jpggallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_04.jpggallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_08.jpggallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_09.jpggallery_main_Taylor_Swift_Fired_Jessica_Hart_13.jpg