Britney_Spears_In_Her_New_Video_For_Work_Bitch_LB2.jpg

Have you seen Britney's new music video? It appears, she thinks her "Work Bitch" video was way too sexy and wished that she didn't always have to make provocative videos. She's afraid her kids are going to see it. Well, too late, Britney. You'll have to rewind way back. And sexy is not the only things you hope your kids won't see. Via E! News:
“Oh my god, we showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video then what is actually there. Like, I cut out half the video because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it’s just hard to play sexy mom while you’re being a pop star as well,” said Spears, mom to Sean Preston, 8, and Jayden James, 7. “I just have to be true to myself and feel it out when I do stuff.”
If Spears had total creative control over the “Work Bitch” music video, it may not have included whip and bikinis. “A lot of sex goes into what I do,” the Louisiana native explained. “But sometimes I would like to bring it back to the old days when there was one outfit through the whole video, and you’re dancing the whole video, and there’s like not that much sex stuff going on.”
But Britney is an entertainer. And she can't really sing. So she's really got to move about scantily clad. Guess it's unavoidable! Check out the video here if you haven't: