gallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_01.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio is done with supermodel Toni Garrn and has moved on to another supermodel - Kat Torres. Does it get tiring for Leo? From the Daily Mail:
"I met Leo in Cannes. We were staying in the same house at the festival. I really don't know how the photographers got the picture because we were well guarded and no one could come close in any circumstances. Leo is amazing, but I worry about what he will think about me talking to you. We have a pact that nothing can ever be said about our relationship. In Europe it is different. People see us together in many places so they do not need to ask us about anything."
Check out more picturs of Kat Torres. Leo's girlfriends get hotter and hotter by the change.

gallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_02.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_03.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_04.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_05.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_06.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_07.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_08.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_11.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_13.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_18.jpggallery_main_kat_torres_leo_model_20.jpg