Emily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_LB.jpg

Emily Ratajkowski just loves to get naked in front of a camera, and here she is for Rag and Bone. In her GQ interview, she admits that getting naked is just part of her personality.

"When I first saw the video, I was like, Oh, Jesus Christ, I'm so naked," she says. "Not just naked, but so revealed. It was my personality. There was no glamour involved. I was just silly and playful and kind of ridiculous--a big dork. And I only let my best friends see that. Or if I've had a couple of cocktails."

Emily somewhat reminds us of a mix between Miranda Kerr and Sandra Bullock (a younger version of course). What do you think?

Emily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_01_450x675.jpgEmily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_02_450x675.jpgEmily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_03_450x675.jpgEmily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_04_450x337.jpgEmily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_05_450x337.jpgEmily_Ratajowski_Poses_For_Rag_And_Bone_DIY_Project_06_450x337.jpg