markwahlberg.jpg

Tom Cruise had a foot in mouth moment when he said that doing what he does - acting - is almost as difficult as being a soldier. Naturally, this opens him up to a lot of criticism. Now actor Mark Wahlberg is slamming him into the wall. TheWrap reports:
“I don’t know it just hit me in a way that uh … I don’t know, it just really upset me that those guys were never gonna see their families again. For actors to sit there and talk about ‘Oh I went to SEAL training,’ and I slept on the — I don’t give a fuck what you did. You don’t do what these guys did. For somebody to sit there and say my job was as difficult as somebody in the military’s. How fucking dare you. While you sit in a makeup chair for two hours.”

“I don’t give a shit if you get your ass busted. You get to go home at the end of the day. You get to go to your hotel room. You get to order fucking chicken. Or your steak. Whatever the fuck it is.”
Pretty vocal. But isn't that expected already? If Mark didn't say it, someone would have.