gallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_01.jpg

It's usually attractive women that try to sound modest and down to earth and that they're not better than every single one of us. In an interview with Huffington Post, Victoria's Secret angel Candice Swanepoel admits that she's sort of an introvert.
"Once I'm on the runway, I get into this zone. I have this feeling of pride," Candice told us. "It's kind of reflecting over everything I've been through to get there, so it's a very profound feeling. I usually get goosebumps all over my body... and then I'm thinking, 'Oh my God, you can see my goosebumps!'"

No matter how many times she does it, Candice said, she gets nervous -- and not just on the runway. She's still adjusting to the fame that comes from being a Victoria's Secret Angel. "I'm kind of introverted, so sometimes it's hard for me for people to recognize me, [especially] if I'm trying to be kind of undercover," she admitted.
gallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_02.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_03.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_04.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_05.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_06.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_07.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_08.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_09.jpggallery_main_candice_swanepoel_introvert_10.jpg